A first for me -- a meme
This is a first for me, and I am only doing this for Amy (who doesnt do these either):
Five weird things you probably don't know about me
* I'm pretty close to unbeatable at Chinese Checkers.
* Since becoming a mom, I'm often so tired at night that I'll go to bed fully clothed (sans shoes of course).
* I used to be really into vegetable gardening and daydreamed about homesteading. Back then (late 80's) I subscribed to Mother Earth News and Organic Gardening, and would read anything written by Helen & Scott Nearing. I wore out my copies of Diet for a Small Planet and The Book of Tofu. I grew soybeans to make my own tofu.
* I love it when I have time alone. I don't think I've ever uttered the phrases, "I'm bored." or "I'm lonely."
* My favorite work of modern fiction is Lonesome Dove and both of my sons' first and middle names are based on historical western figures.
I want to tag all of my readers . . . so consider yourself tagged. If you've already been tagged by somebody else, leave the link to your five things in the comments section. Please?