Apr 28

Butter London : Lady Muck

Butter London : Lady Muck

I’m still enjoying the Butter London formula and was an immediate fan when I saw this color on SoKnitPicky. This must be “Butter London Month” because the “real” nail bloggers are all atwitter about Butter London’s “No More Waity, Katie,” an homage to Kate Middleton, the imminent princess bride. An observant Flickr contact thought my Rescue Beauty Lounge : Insouciant might be a duplicate of “No More Waity, Katie,” but after seeing this blogger’s nail swatches, I can see that they’re quite different after all.

I was really on the fence about Lady Muck on me, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. It’s unique, understated. Did you know? I didn’t!

As an aside, I have to point out a blogger I discovered via Knitionary: Today’s Agenda. Be still my heart — here’s a knitter who regularly shares her nail color and other neat nail effects (stamped, painted, etc), ALONG WITH the yarns or projects that inspire her color choices. Love it.

1. Debbie says:

was just thinking today that I needed to dump all my nail polish and start over again. Have some really great colors but they are old so paint texture is changing. Have never heard of Butter London.

• KarenD says:

Don’t dump! If they’re getting dried up, grab a bottle of nail polish thinner at a beauty supply place like Ulta or Sally Beauty and you can restore them.

Oooh! Another blog find :-)

Lady Muck looks great on you (not many things don’t). Even though ALU was meh on the Katie, I like it. I just wish they hadn’t tied it in to the wedding because of course that increases the demand (smart business for them, bad if you’re the consumer actually trying to find it).

I tried butter london at the airport and loved their range of colors. Nice nails! I haven’t done mine in so long, so I have to live vicariously… <3

4. gail says:

Hi there! Thanks for the shout out!

5. KarenD says:

I have Lady Muck on my nails right now, too. It’s a great color.

Beautiful color. And no, I have never heard of Lady Muck, but love what it means, funny!

7. Angela says:

Love that color. Its very unique.

8. gail says:

Hi there! I just received a Kreativ Blogger award, and I wanted to pass it on to you! Hope it’s OK to leave the link here: