Jun 26

Off the loom early

Warped backwards

For a July baby

Firefly Fringed Scarf

For my Speculative Fiction class beginning in August

1. Michelle says:

Speculative Fiction sounds so cool! And all of your WIP’s (or are there some FO’s in there, too?) look beautiful.

I cannot even imagine writing science fiction, what a fun challenge! BTW, I’ve made that baby sweater, wasn’t it a fun project?

Thank you, Kristen! I can’t imagine writing it either, but I love to read nearly all types of speculative fiction.

The baby sweater was great — instructions were clear too.

3. evelyn says:

Love all your speculations.

Great things on the needles. I am especially partial to the Firefly scarf.
    Interesting book and class. Can’t wait to hear how it goes.

Thank you, Andi! I am so thrilled to get to take this class (and the other one too — Texas History!) The reading material for my Fall classes is giving me a lot to look forward to. Until then: Art Appreciation this summer. I’m excited about that too.

PS You would love the Firefly scarf.

Spectacular speculations, Janet! (That is so lame. Sorry. As you know, my brain is currently bathed in sugar, fats, and glutens, so forgive me). I know a baby who is going to be very lucky!

6. Gayle says:

Every bag of yarn is a package of possibility and imagination. Hmmm. Speculative. Can’t wait to know how your projects, from knitting to school, go from speculation to completion. As for The Screenwriter’s Bible…how intriguing! Are you excited to get into that book?

Well-spoken — and from somebody who really appreciates the sense of wonder and anticipation that’s released when every box and bag is opened (both literal and virtual).

I’m excited to get into all the books — and more than a little bit scared . . . scared in a good way.

PS Thank you again for for choosing the “just-right” buttons