Jun 27

Little Leaves : Baby Sweater

Little Leaves Baby Sweater

On Ravelry: Little Leaves Baby Sweater

You saw a glimpse of the baby sweater yesterday — unblocked, sans buttons, and not yet seamed. But now that it’s on the first leg of its journey to the intended recipient, I can share the finished photo. So that’s one less thing to speculate about.

I highly recommend this pattern (if you know that a baby girl is on the way). I wish I could remember whose project page to credit for my discovery of the pattern, but I can’t remember! If you want to try it, you’ll need this book:

Knit Lace & Leaves for Baby (Leisure Arts #4577)

1. Judy says:

That is so cute, I just love the leaves.

2. Rebecca says:

Oh my goodness, that is the most perfect little baby cardigan, beautiful pattern and perfect choice if colour and execution. Need to check out that book.

Thank you, Rebecca! There are some beautiful bonnets in the book as well — had I had another ball of yarn, the little sweater would have a matching bonnet.

3. Evelyn says:

No baby on the way nor do I have any pregnant friends or family right now, but I think I have to knit this gorgeous baby cardigan anyway … right? It’s too tempting to not cast on! Your’s is stunning.

4. The buttons just finish it off perfectly. Great job and lucky recipient!

Oh good! I was worried you didn’t have a picture of the FO. It’s absolutely perfect! I may actually have to borrow that pattern from you.

Thank you! It was down to the wire whether or not I’d have a photo, but it all worked out. Of course you can borrow the pattern!

6. sahara says:

Oh that baby cardigan is just the best! And it looks like it uses up just the amount of yarn you would have in your stash.

7. Hello dear! How are you?
    Your blog is very interesting and the baby cardigan is so cute…
    I loved it!

best wishes and see you soon

So cute and adorable!